Status
Not open for further replies.

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum, and I'd like to request a little help before taking my computer to technical assistance cause who knows, I might be able to solve this problem without spending a single coin.

So, by the start of december I started to get some random blue screens, and since at the time it wasnt that frequent, I didnt gave much of a care, thinking it would just go away. But as time passed more and more BSOD's started showing up, with different codes each time. So I went on to try and find a solution online, downloaded WhoCrashed to see the dumps, made some tests with my RAM, switching slots and deactivating XMP, reactivating it, updated mobo BIOS, also updated all drivers manually, but it seemed to not go away no matter what I did. So eventually I decided to format both my HDD and SSD thinking that a malware or something could be lurking on those. After doing that, followed by all windows updates and driver updates, things seemed to be stable, but once I got confortable thinking all was solved, another BSOD popped. I also tried to switch GPU drivers with an older version cause I've seen some people reporting having windows crashed with recent Nvidia drivers, but still the blue screens persisted.

I built up this computer about 3-4 months ago, so everything appart from the PSU and HDD/SSD is brand new. Also heard that AMD was having some problems with blue screens on Ryzen 3000 series so I'm kinda afraid my CPU is broken or something like that, but I dont want to activate the warranty without knowing for sure.

Here is the link to the dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uw59BVKVpV71ATDkuAWVuHGK1HUx6U4Z/view?usp=sharing

PC Components:

Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
2x XPG Spectrix 8GB DDR4 3000Mhz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1660
SSD TeamGroup L5 Lite 240GB
HDD SeaGate Barracuda 1TB
XFX 600W XT 80+ Bronze

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
By temps you mean temperature? If so yes, they're pretty normal, about 37 C on GPU and 40 C on CPU without running anything, and still gives me crashes. Btw it doesnt crash when I try gaming, GPU temps go up to 67 C or so and CPU goes 60 to 72 C max.
PSU is about 3 years old. Just ran HWInfo but doesnt seem to give me info about voltages, only showing data about CPU/GPU/Memory . I never used this software so forgive me if i'm too dumb to find it :p

By temps you mean temperature? If so yes, they're pretty normal, about 37 C on GPU and 40 C on CPU without running anything, and still gives me crashes. Btw it doesnt crash when I try gaming, GPU temps go up to 67 C or so and CPU goes 60 to 72 C max.
PSU is about 3 years old. Just ran HWInfo but doesnt seem to give me info about voltages, only showing data about CPU/GPU/Memory . I never used this software so forgive me if i'm too dumb to find it :p
....click sensors and look under the motherboard heading.
I think some motherboards may not support reporting voltage but most of the ones I have worked on do.

Looks like everyone of them is in accordance then. I tried uploading a png so you can see: https://pasteboard.co/JJsVuS5.png
Was it just idling when you took those readings?
You want to load it a bit (like with a game or something) to see if the voltages come down.
If you load it and it crashes.....what you can do is.....set up HWInfo to log to a file and after it crashes you can open up the file and see what the voltages did just before the crash.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Looks like everyone of them is in accordance then. I tried uploading a png so you can see: https://pasteboard.co/JJsVuS5.png
how long was this running for? the ranges all show same values except cpu but since its constantly changing, that is no surprise. Had you done anything that normally causes a crash?
you should log your scores and wait and see if you crash and then you can check recordings, it might offer a clue.
in the sensors page, on the icon to right of the clock, click the button that says Logging start if you hover over it.
this opens file exploder and lets you create a log file. Its in csv format that can be read in excel or google docs

HWINFO and BIOS not best ways, best way is a multimeter but most of us don't have one lying around.

share any dumps you get.

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
Was it just idling when you took those readings?
You want to load it a bit (like with a game or something) to see if the voltages come down.
If you load it and it crashes.....what you can do is.....set up HWInfo to log to a file and after it crashes you can open up the file and see what the voltages did just before the crash.

So ever since it started i havent got a bsod while gaming. It usually crashes while browsing chrome, watching a video, or just being idle. I'm logging while watching a vid to check when it crashes. Those readings were when it was idle yes

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
how long was this running for? the ranges all show same values except cpu but since its constantly changing, that is no surprise. Had you done anything that normally causes a crash?
you should log your scores and wait and see if you crash and then you can check recordings, it might offer a clue.
in the sensors page, on the icon to right of the clock, click the button that says Logging start if you hover over it.
this opens file exploder and lets you create a log file. Its in csv format that can be read in excel or google docs

HWINFO and BIOS not best ways, best way is a multimeter but most of us don't have one lying around.

share any dumps you get.

About 10 min being idle, also i just got a browser crash, which usually indicates a bsod is coming, im logging it to check

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
Unfortunately....I'm at work and they block the links.
but if any of those voltages go out of range in the log.....then new PSU.

It doesnt seem to go lower or higher then the values you said, 3.3V Min: 3.384V Max: 3.423V / 5V Min: 4.980V Max: 5.040V / 12V Min: 12.168V Max: 12.312V

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
They look good....and your temps were good too.
It's looking more like it might be a software issue.....have you scanned for viruses? Malware?
You could also run a memory check.

I did scanned via Norton, it didnt accused anything, i wanted to do a memory check back in december but i had no bootable pendrive, i got one but forgot about it :p so i'll run it rn, is that the memtest86?

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, the 2nd link to dumps doesn't work. It's asking for a Google login. I looked at the 10 newest one that was previously posted. Results: https://jsfiddle.net/n03v9r1z/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:011021-7500-01.dmp (Jan 10 2021 - 08:58:56)
Bugcheck:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 13 Hour(s), 45 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

File information:010921-7609-01.dmp (Jan 9 2021 - 19:01:53)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 4 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 52 Sec(s)

File information:010921-7578-01.dmp (Jan 9 2021 - 14:51:11)
Bugcheck:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7F)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: EpicGamesLauncher.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 27 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

File information:010721-7687-01.dmp (Jan 7 2021 - 09:04:06)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 11 Hour(s), 22 Min(s), and 34 Sec(s)

File information:010721-7500-01.dmp (Jan 7 2021 - 14:45:28)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 5 Hour(s), 40 Min(s), and 36 Sec(s)

File information:010621-7890-01.dmp (Jan 6 2021 - 20:08:54)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 47 Min(s), and 44 Sec(s)

File information:010621-7515-01.dmp (Jan 6 2021 - 18:12:24)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: EpicGamesLauncher.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 03 Sec(s)

File information:010521-7875-01.dmp (Jan 5 2021 - 21:32:04)
Bugcheck:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (FC)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:1 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 33 Min(s), and 53 Sec(s)

File information:010421-7640-01.dmp (Jan 4 2021 - 16:59:50)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 24 Min(s), and 42 Sec(s)

File information:010421-7562-01.dmp (Jan 4 2021 - 16:01:52)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: MsMpEng.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 10 Sec(s)
Comment: The overclocking driver "RTCore64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-1x
You have the latest BIOS already installed.

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Noriouka

Prominent
Jan 6, 2021
That's not that old.
Try memetest86.
....and you did do a clean Windows install correct?
We have covered a lot of bases.
It may possible be motherboard.

Hey, sorry for the delay, the memtest took longer than I expected. So i ran the test and from the results looks like everything is just fine. I opted to generate a html report but it saved as a file in my PenDrive so i dont think yall can open it, so im posting some pics I took of the results:

https://pasteboard.co/JJvHT87.jpg
https://pasteboard.co/JJvIizl.jpg

I also did another full scan on norton and seems like everything is fine, no virus/malware/spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.