Question Bluetooth speaker not playing audio

Mrko2345

Honorable
Oct 2, 2016
Hi,
evr since I installed W11 I started having problems with playing audio though my bluetooth speaker. When I connect to it and try to change the audio level the speaker plays that sound and when I try the "test speaker" button the sound also plays, but when I press the play button in any other instance (spotify, yt etc.) audio doesn't play and it completely stops working even when I try those two things which worked at the start. I tested the speaker with my android phone and it works as it should. It may be important to mention that I'm connecting from a new laptop which is plugged into the outlet and the bluethooth power saving mode is turned off.

Mrko2345

Honorable
Oct 2, 2016
Hey there,

Does the speaker also have a built in mic? If so, go to device manager, and open the sounds video game controller tab. Look for something that says 'hand free telephony' or something like that, and disable it. See if that works. If not just revert back.
Hi,
the speaker doesn't have a built in mic, this is the speaker in question https://tpradio.com/tp200-one-point-speaker.html