Mar 31, 2019
My PC is 3 years old and from past 1 year, I have been getting BSOD whea uncorrectable error while playing games which i tried to find out the cause of it but not able to find it until I recently tried core temp application in which I found that my cores while playing games often touches 80 to 90 degrees and in rare case 95 degrees. Right now i am afraid of how much damage my CPU got from the past 1 year. I am kind of sure that those bsods are getting due to my CPU temperature because when I gave my PC for repair the engineer re pasted that thermal and eventually for some days I was not getting bsods but after a week it started again showing bsod whea uncorrectable error with buzzing sound from headphones. I need help, how should I proceed.

i7 4790k with stock cooler.
2*8 gigs ddr3 single channel
asus z 97a
500w psu cooler master
zotac 750ti 2 gigs ddr5
120 wd ssd
1 tb seagate hdd

i tested with real temp too and it showed LOG for first three cores while third core was OK status

ps: i cleaned my PC thoroughly so not dust problem ig!!

Jun 6, 2018
My PC is 3 years old and from past 1 year, I have been getting BSOD whea uncorrectable error while playing games which i tried to find out the cause of it but not able to find it until I recently tried core temp application in which I found that my cores while playing games often touches 80 to 90 degrees and in rare case 95 degrees. Right now i am afraid of how much damage my CPU got from the past 1 year. I am kind of sure that those bsods are getting due to my CPU temperature because when I gave my PC for repair the engineer re pasted that thermal and eventually for some days I was not getting bsods but after a week it started again showing bsod whea uncorrectable error with buzzing sound from headphones. I need help, how should I proceed.

i7 4790k with stock cooler.
2*8 gigs ddr3 single channel
asus z 97a
500w psu cooler master
zotac 750ti 2 gigs ddr5
120 wd ssd
1 tb seagate hdd

i tested with real temp too and it showed LOG for first three cores while third core was OK status

ps: i cleaned my PC thoroughly so not dust problem ig!!