Nov 12, 2020
Hello, I hope your all doing good at times like this.
Recently I had multiple BSOD's and game crashs while playing Minecraft.
I tried everything if it's reinstalling Nvidia drivers or updating my drivers, doing a windows update, format my pc, in some different recommended ways.
The problem shows it self sometimes as a Java fatal error or as a BSOD.
You can view the last Java fatal error log here.
After online searching for any way to fix that I found this which was a simple fix but didn't work.
After that I gave up a bit, tried to give more RAM to my Minecraft and etc. (this is not the only thing I tried to do with Java)
it didn't had done any effect and Minecraft still were randomly crashing, BSOD's while playing.
(I don't know if it's just Minecraft because I don't play much other games)
So far in the end I decided to lookup my MEMORY.DMP file to see if there is anything which can tell much more about my BSOD's.
You can view all the last 3 DMP files here.
I tried to find anything do to with the "IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe" but I couldn't understand much about it.

My hardware info:
Machine: Custom Computer
Operating System: ‏‏Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Memory: 32 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING
Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Monitors: Generic PnP Monitor
Hard Disk: KINGSTON SA1000M8480G (480.0 GB)
Network Card: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V

Please from anyone who can save me from this hell, help me.
Thanks, Rolix.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/p4k37v0s/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:111020-6437-01.dmp (Nov 10 2020 - 02:46:25)
Bugcheck:MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9C)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: javaw.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)

File information:110920-6640-01.dmp (Nov 9 2020 - 09:07:55)

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/p4k37v0s/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:111020-6437-01.dmp (Nov 10 2020 - 02:46:25)

File information:110920-6640-01.dmp (Nov 9 2020 - 09:07:55)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 8 Hour(s), 16 Min(s), and 45 Sec(s)

File information:MEMORY.DMP (Nov 10 2020 - 02:46:25)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/TUF-Z390M-PRO-GAMING-WI-FI/
There are BIOS updates available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
That is an odd error to get from running Java

can you remove AI Suite as it includes a driver that can change hardware values. Not sure its involved but it might be. MCE is a hardware error
strange ram speed but I see its not completely unusual.
remove any overclocks

updating the bios might help
You are 4 versions behind.
pages 3-24 of your manual show you how - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...5012_TUF_Z390M-PRO_GAMING_Wi-Fi_UM_V2_WEB.pdf. Gardenman's warnings are correct, don't do this if you might get interrupted

Nov 12, 2020
thanks for you both for the help, I think after verifying my Motherboard and updating my BIOS the problem is now gone, I should try playing again and see if it's really have been fixed.
(I couldn't wait for any other additional information before updating since I tried most of the other stuff and they didn't work. I hope you both can understand.)
thanks for helping!

Nov 12, 2020
thank you both very much! it looks like my problem has been fixed, my Minecraft didn't crashed once today or any other problem showed up. (it usually crash between 30 min to 2 hours before so I'm very sure it's fixed now after playing for 6 good hours)
till anything else that might can show up (I hope not) I think this problem is solved, thanks!