Mar 28, 2020
I wanna build a budget pc for about 500 euros, on italian amazon.
I'm going to use it for 1 maybe 2 years, then I'll give it to my little brother (he's 10 now)
I choised something already. (if it's possible I would like to spend even less, because I don't have much money now)
CPU - RYZEN 5 1600AF - 108€
GPU - Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GD5 - 190€
Mother -Gigabyte B450 Gaming X - 78€
PSU - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600W - 63€
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Bl2K8G30C15U4W 3000 Mhz - 82€
CASE - Aerocool CYLONW - 44€
( I don't care about case just cheapest one is ok)
I already have a 1tb hdd from my burned laptop((

TOTAL : about 563€

I'm very noob guys and I don't know what to choose
I only play dota2 and really would like to play Cyberpunk 2077 not on minimum setting.
Feel free to add changes or criticize.
My first theard

Solution
The only thing I'd change in that build is the PSU.CM MasterWatt Lite models are of quite low quality.

Seeing you're on a tight budget I'd get a Corsair CX550 instead.

As a recommendation you should add atleast a 240GB(or bigger) SSD as the boot drive... it will make a huge difference in the overall snapiness of your system.
The only thing I'd change in that build is the PSU.CM MasterWatt Lite models are of quite low quality.

As a recommendation you should add atleast a 240GB(or bigger) SSD as the boot drive... it will make a huge difference in the overall snapiness of your system.

Solution

Zdos123

Honorable
Oct 26, 2016
I wanna build a budget pc for about 500 euros, on italian amazon.
I'm going to use it for 1 maybe 2 years, then I'll give it to my little brother (he's 10 now)
I choised something already. (if it's possible I would like to spend even less, because I don't have much money now)
CPU - RYZEN 5 1600AF - 108€
GPU - Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GD5 - 190€
Mother -Gigabyte B450 Gaming X - 78€
PSU - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600W - 63€
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Bl2K8G30C15U4W 3000 Mhz - 82€
CASE - Aerocool CYLONW - 44€
( I don't care about case just cheapest one is ok)
I already have a 1tb hdd from my burned laptop((

TOTAL : about 563€

I'm very noob guys and I don't know what to choose
I only play dota2 and really would like to play Cyberpunk 2077 not on minimum setting.
Feel free to add changes or criticize.
My first theard
As said by the above post try and squeeze in an ssd somehow

Reactions: Luc.b3sson
Mar 28, 2020

Thanks buddy!

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
A really good choice of components overall. As the others stated change the psu and try to squeeze an ssd in the budget. I personally use the same ram in a quite more expensive system. Excellent choice. Those Ballistix Sport LT kits overclock really well for the price if used with ryzen 3000 in the future.
If you feel comfortable you could try to score a rx570 or 580 on the used market and save the money for the ssd.

Reactions: Luc.b3sson
Mar 28, 2020
A really good choice of components overall. As the others stated change the psu and try to squeeze an ssd in the budget. I personally use the same ram in a quite more expensive system. Excellent choice. Those Ballistix Sport LT kits overclock really well for the price if used with ryzen 3000 in the future.
If you feel comfortable you could try to score a rx570 or 580 on the used market and save the money for the ssd.
That's what I will do, thank you!