Dec 28, 2019
Hey guys so a friedn of mine asked me to build him the best computer i can do but he will not game on it he just wants to be fast and connect to the stock market i said you dont need that good of a computer he said to build him the best i can do in my country. So i decided to get this parts:
i7 9700
32gigs 2x16gb 2666mhz ram
rtx 2070 super
2tb samsung ssd
a z390 mobo and a 750 watt cooler master gold power supply, my question is if thats a good system and will a deepcool gammax 400 be enough for the i7 because i love that cooler and i have been using it for years in my i5 pc. Thanks

Solution
well obviously you don't want recommendation for parts for a budget and just want input on the selected components as is by themselves.

The components as is by themselves with no regards to budgeting and price to performance is as follows:

CPU is good. Not hyper threaded but good.

32GB of RAM is alot, so that's cool I guess. Hopefully your friend actually uses all of it and none of it goes to waste.

that's a really nice GPU.
Don't see what it has to do with stock market but it's a great card for gaming and 3D rendering that's for damn sure!

2tb SSD is large and expensive AF. Must be nice to have loads of money to burn :D

Z390 motherboard is pretty dope. Too bad you won't be able to overclock with the non K CPU. Kind of a waste of...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
well obviously you don't want recommendation for parts for a budget and just want input on the selected components as is by themselves.

The components as is by themselves with no regards to budgeting and price to performance is as follows:

CPU is good. Not hyper threaded but good.

32GB of RAM is alot, so that's cool I guess. Hopefully your friend actually uses all of it and none of it goes to waste.

that's a really nice GPU.
Don't see what it has to do with stock market but it's a great card for gaming and 3D rendering that's for damn sure!

2tb SSD is large and expensive AF. Must be nice to have loads of money to burn :D

Z390 motherboard is pretty dope. Too bad you won't be able to overclock with the non K CPU. Kind of a waste of money at that point but you do whatever makes you happy right?

750w power supply is more than enough wattage.
Don't know what Cooler Master PSU it is, but hopefully you've selected one that isn't built crappy.

You get whatever cooler you want honestly. Deepcool makes decent enough stuff, and since you won't be overclocking the CPU it doesn't really matter.

Since you are buying a non overclockable i7 AND you are throwing in a dedicated graphics card, could potentially save money by opting for the 9700f instead. it doesn't have integrated graphics, but it costs less.
your choice.

I have no idea what case you are gonna throw it all into, but I would recommend to make sure you get one that either comes with enough fans for airflow, or make sure to get case fans to throw into whatever case you decide on so that you can have airflow.

Reactions: darko3321
Solution
Dec 28, 2019
yeah my friend want so use it for the next 6 7 years so thats why i wanna put 32 gigs of ram, the power supply is 750w gold, and it is reviewed as excelent and in my country we dont have an i7 9700f. He said the needs at least 2tb of storage and he doesnt care about the price and i dont like hard drives, The ssd im going for is
Samsung 860 QVO 2TB
great ssd for my taste. And the case is pretty good with 7 coolers in it. Thanks btw