[SOLVED] Can i connect chasis ARGB fans and additional ARGB fans in my motherboard Asus Z270-P Prime?

Jul 4, 2021
Hello there, I bought a deepcool chassis, specifically DeepCool Matrexx 70, included 3 front fans ARGB, 1 non-argb rear fan, and I want to 3 additional fans in the top, ARGB too.

I have a Asus PRIME Z270-P motherboard, i can connect all the fans and ARGB or should I buy something extra?

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your motherboard, sadly, doesn't have an RGB or even an ARGB header for that matter. You will need an ARGB controller to pair your fans with other ARGB devices.
Jul 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your motherboard, sadly, doesn't have an RGB or even an ARGB header for that matter. You will need an ARGB controller to pair your fans with other ARGB devices.
Thank you for your welcome, and for your answer :D sorry for my ignorance, but ARGB controller is a Hub? Could you tell me that I should have my ARGB controller to connect all the fans that I mentioned?

I was looking and I found the controller AeroCool h66f, work for connect my 6 argb fans? Can I connect this controller to my motherboard?

Thanks a lot for everything ♥