Question Can i control my RGB light via software or android application ?

tensa01

Reputable
Dec 24, 2017
Hello everyone and nice to meet you all
I have a msi z97 gaming 7 Mother board with a bunch of RGB fans and my question here is it possible to control the light color and effect via a software or an Android Application ?
My Apologies i forgot to mention the name of my CPU FAN! It is the MASTERFAN MA410P of Cooler Master!

Last edited:

tensa01

Reputable
Dec 24, 2017
What model fans do you have? Some brands have a controller than can connect to a motherboard and use software to be controls, for example Corsair uses iCUE for all of their newer RGB features.
My Apologies i forgot to mention the name of my CPU FAN! It is the MASTERFAN MA410P of Cooler Master!

McKeu

Proper
Mar 27, 2019
It should have an RGB controller, if it is the MasterAir MA410P. You would have two cables for it, one for power and one that goes on the CPU fan LED pins.
If you connect the RGB led cable to the motherboard, you can control it with software, normally.

tensa01

Reputable
Dec 24, 2017
It should have an RGB controller, if it is the MasterAir MA410P. You would have two cables for it, one for power and one that goes on the CPU fan LED pins.
If you connect the RGB led cable to the motherboard, you can control it with software, normally.
Indeed there is a controller and i can use but what i want is to control the RGB via a software and i didn't find any compatible with it

tensa01

Reputable
Dec 24, 2017
Per the site the cooler should support most major motherboard RGB controllers. You would need to plug the RGB cable from the fan to the motherboard and all of them typically have at least one header and software to be able to control the effects of the RGB.
My Motherboard doesn't have any rgb header i have it plugged into my PSU
at this point i don't think i'm gonna be able to control it with a software !
Thanks for your time and effort