Can u play Crysis? , test your rig with these 2 sites

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

randomizer

Champion

I assure you what I said is the reason why quads score so much higher. The whole game-o-meter thing is extremely inaccurate for determining how well you should be able to play crysis.

Hatman

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2004
Using a quad over a dual in 3dmark06 for the CPU score is only like 1 - 2k points depending on the clock speed trhough, its not 2 much relative to the GPU points. For some reason though it gives me a 3dmark scor eon there of under 9k, whereas my real 3dmark06 score is close to 11k.

I do see your point though, guess it depends on how much Crysis favors the quads, guess that depends on how much physx is has in it.

Also i found out why I didnt isntall anything, my comptuer just "runs" it without installing.

jonmcp87

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
i don't think i'll have any problems:
graphall6.gif

daedalus685

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
Last post was in 2007? seriously?

Did you search for a 2 year old thread on purpose just to piss us off. You sir, are a moron. May your computer crash and burn... (I can't see the images at work but I assume you needed to stroke your epeen.. failure none the less)