Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2018
If I have a blank CD-ROM, and I wrote some information on it, can I rewrite information on it even though it is CD-ROM?
What if I have a CD-ROM already pre-installed with information, can I write information to that?

Solution
There are rewritable CD,'s and write once CD's.
Only if you have a rewritable.

Also, if you write some data to a CD, but do not "finalize it", it might be possible to write some more info to it. But you can't erase and write all new, unless it is a rewritable.

If it is already prewritten with data, you almost certainly cannot write more to it.

USAFRet

Titan
There are rewritable CD,'s and write once CD's.
Only if you have a rewritable.

Also, if you write some data to a CD, but do not "finalize it", it might be possible to write some more info to it. But you can't erase and write all new, unless it is a rewritable.

If it is already prewritten with data, you almost certainly cannot write more to it.

Solution
I'm absolutely positive that this question (and the other questions I have in this "series") are not my homework. Trust me.
Given the nature of the questions there is no other explanation than these are a series of "Please do my homework for me". If, in fact, this isn't homework, then perhaps you need to spend some more time formulating the question/s so as not to look like school work.

Status
Not open for further replies.