Question Cant find any wireless networks

Feb 19, 2020
So yesterday i opened my pc, and tried to search something from google, but i had no internet. I tried to connect to our wifi but it says that there is no available wifi metworks. Other devices can connect to the wifi but my pc cant. I did troubleshooting and it said that i need an ethernet cable??? I have had this pc for about 6 months and never used an ethernet cable. It always worked with wireless connection. But now it just says i need ethernet cable. I cant connect my phone to my pc either with a charger wire. I got it working after i resetted my windows, but now again after i turned it on the same problem occurred. Please help me i have tried many things D:

my pc is a prebuilt HP gaming desktop
Here are some of the specs:
Amd ryzen 3700x
Nvidia rtx 2060 super
32gb ram
500gb SSD
500w power supply gold 80 plus
Motherboard is HP’s own motherboard. I think its erica 2 or smth.

D

Deleted member 1272431

When you say you can't connect your phone to your pc via a charger cable I assume it's for hotspot (?).

Have you tried:

-Troubleshooting via Windows Troubleshoot (it usually gives you some sort of indication as to why it's not working)
-Resetting your Network Interface?
-Checked for NIC updates
-Checked Windows is updated
-Checked IP and DNS settings to be the same across devices? (CMD->ipconfig or Control Panel -> Connection -> Properties ->IPV4 Properties and compare with your phone under wifi settings). In case something is off, try setting your DNS to Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8 for primary and 8.8.4.4 for secondary)

Feb 19, 2020
When you say you can't connect your phone to your pc via a charger cable I assume it's for hotspot (?).

Have you tried:

-Troubleshooting via Windows Troubleshoot (it usually gives you some sort of indication as to why it's not working)
-Resetting your Network Interface?
-Checked for NIC updates
-Checked Windows is updated
-Checked IP and DNS settings to be the same across devices? (CMD->ipconfig or Control Panel -> Connection -> Properties ->IPV4 Properties and compare with your phone under wifi settings). In case something is off, try setting your DNS to Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8 for primary and 8.8.4.4 for secondary)
I already solved it with re-installing networking drivers