Question Cant get Windows 10 ISO to boot to ASUS ROG STRIX B450f in any way

daddy_rigbus

Commendable
Mar 13, 2018
I've put together a Rog Strix B450f system with a Ryzen 5 3600, and have gotten everything to post and be recognized by the BIOS. However, when I went to install windows 10, booting to the flash drive returned a no boot device message. I then tried booting if the UEFI option of the flash drive, and when that didnt work, tried enabling and disabling secure boot. when booting off the UEFI shell, i'll get a message saying that media is being searched for, but nothing is found. The flash drive has been formatted to fat32, and the ISO file works on other PC's. I'm completely stumped.

I've put together a Rog Strix B450f system with a Ryzen 5 3600, and have gotten everything to post and be recognized by the BIOS. However, when I went to install windows 10, booting to the flash drive returned a no boot device message. I then tried booting if the UEFI option of the flash drive, and when that didnt work, tried enabling and disabling secure boot. when booting off the UEFI shell, i'll get a message saying that media is being searched for, but nothing is found. The flash drive has been formatted to fat32, and the ISO file works on other PC's. I'm completely stumped.
You used the windows media creation tool on their website?