Question Can't hear game audio properly through new headphones

Aug 5, 2020
I got these EasySMX Cool 2000 headphones today, budget headphones with decent quality. I play games like valorant, and the gunshots in the game sound really muffled as if they are getting muted or toned down from their original sound, I checked these headphones' sound on my phone to see if they were faulty, but a video online, Where a person showcases all the sounds of guns in Valorant, seems to play perfectly without any problems with the sound on my phone, but on my computer, it seems as if the sounds of the guns and gunshots are muffled. I'd appreciate if someone can help solve this issue, its not in the headphones as they function great on my phone, but could be a settings issue on my windows 10 if someone is willing to guide me?
I've tried messing with the Sound Control Panel but pretty much to no avail. One option increased the overall volume of everything but still didn't fix the muffled gunshot sounds. I'd appreciate help!

What type of jack is at the end of the headset? Is it just one plug? If thats the case, its trying to do the mic and both left and right sound via one plug, but on the PC it uses two seperate jacks..one for mic and another for left and right sound.
Did the headset come with an adapter so you have two jacks for pc use?

Aug 5, 2020
What type of jack is at the end of the headset? Is it just one plug? If thats the case, its trying to do the mic and both left and right sound via one plug, but on the PC it uses two seperate jacks..one for mic and another for left and right sound.
Did the headset come with an adapter so you have two jacks for pc use?
The headset comes with a splitter but it uses two jacks, one for the mic and one for the sound, and one usb for the led i suppose.

Aug 5, 2020
Well, reinstalling the drivers has solved the problem (to an extent) but has my fortnite audio still messed up, I can't hear any footsteps whatsoever, not even my own, And the building sound effects sound like they are background noise or similar to the gunshot sound problem I was having woth Valorant (muted/muffled sound)

TRENDING THREADS