Question Can't Uninstall GTA V in all possible ways

Apr 22, 2019
Hey Guys I Cant Uninstall GTA V in all possible ways even the programs and features I can see the app but if I Try to Uninstall it this will come up "Windows cannot Find D:\Games\Grand Theft Auto V\unins000.exe make sure you typed the name correctly" this thing I Did go to the file location and I didnt see the unins000.exe even the Launcher One and It is still 75 gb like the game really was BTW Its a Crack Ver. so Steam Cant Help too so yah

DSzymborski

Titan
You can't count on a cracked version uninstalling properly. If the file is missing, either it's not there or you deleted it as one of your "all possible ways" to uninstall it.

All you can really do at this point is delete the files and have various bits and bobs of GTA V scattered throughout your PC. Think of it as the price of theft.

Apr 22, 2019
You can't count on a cracked version uninstalling properly. If the file is missing, either it's not there or you deleted it as one of your "all possible ways" to uninstall it.

All you can really do at this point is delete the files and have various bits and bobs of GTA V scattered throughout your PC. Think of it as the price of theft.
I Was Dumb though I Just bought this PC it already had the GTA V and I Didnt Formatted it early Because Now I Have Tons of Important Files and I Cant Do Anything Well maybe I Will Find All The Missing Bits Thanks And Sorry for Disturbing you