Aug 30, 2019
Good morning guys, I hope you help me with the following. I have a blower type graphic card and I want to know what type of airflow I should use. I attached a picture of the case with everything inside. The case has 3 front, 1 rear and 2 up fans

10f92892141f1de68540ab95bf9fe3d3o.jpg

10f92892141f1de68540ab95bf9fe3d3o.jpg

Last edited:
So long as those front fans are intake, bringing air INTO the case, and those top and rear fans are exhaust, taking hot air out of the case, then it is good the way it is. I might actually either remove or disconnect that top fan closest to the front. It's probably counter productive, but since you don't have a tower cooler, the effect isn't going to be as noticeable as if you did have one. Even so, that fan is probably just making noise for no good reason. Maybe even remove it and close that fan location off with some black plastic or painted sheet metal to keep airflow moving to the back of the case where it needs to be.

As to the graphics card, the configuration is fine. Those fans have no real affect on airflow in that portion of the case.

I see no issues IMO with that case model. It is fine for that hardware configuration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franksnake
Aug 30, 2019
I think I'm going to remove one of the top fans (I'm also going to see if I can fill that part so air doesn't escape), for less noise and more fresh air in the case.
Thanks for the help.
:giggle: