CASE problem: Phanteks P400S TG or Fractal Design Meshify C TG?

spiet

Proper
Oct 21, 2018
Hi

I'm about to pick a midtower model for my new system build but can't decide :)

I'm thinking of a Phanteks P400S TG or Fractal Design Meshify C TG. Both look good but what you think of them? Any better features then the other or?

Thanks!

spiet

Proper
Oct 21, 2018
Well on the P400S i do like that black/white edition, especially with the small leds.

However i do like the front of the meshify C too, looks pretty good.

And i think that the front panel of the P400S can't do any air flow from outside into the system (if you install fans) while the meshify c can ?

What you mean with high end gear , cant you also put hight end gear into the P400S?

Front air intake will be better with the meshify. Yes you can put high end gear into the p400, but I wouldn't recommend it.

spiet

Proper
Oct 21, 2018
Ok thanks

If that front panel of the P400S then closed? i mean , there can't be any air from outside in?

Note: i'll not use this system as a high end gaming system since i mostly game on my consoles.

spiet

Proper
Oct 21, 2018
Argh, very hard decision, i both like the cases. I know the Fractal has very good build quality and cable management so i think the P400S too so ....

spiet

Proper
Oct 21, 2018
Yes true, in the future probably some more.

However i must say i do like the p400s, (especially in black/white version) with the leds and everything. I do think the p400s has also some (good) airflow but probably not as good as the mesh.

Still i won't OC this system to the end so not sure if front airflow would that be important to me .