Checked Debug Version XP Profesional

joel

Is there a way to convert from XP Professional Checked/
Debug Build to XP Retail? I cannot update OS from MS
Website or use downloaded updates. They are for Retail
version only. Do I have to reinstall the OS with XP retail?

Hi

You installed the Developer's version of XP? I think you'll have to
reformat and then install XP Retail.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User