Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
I have a new Huananzhy x58 rx3.0 motherboard, and it's chipset it's overheating so bad it causes the pc to restart in some cases, the board it's paired with a x5650 cpu.
I don't know the temperature of the chipset but I can't even touch it after having the PC on for 3 mins so it it's really really hot. I got some readings with hwmonitor that shows 4 unnamed temperature values, the first 3 won't change in any conditions and show 127c, 65c and 65c, then there is another unnamed value that shows 10-30c temperatures. I have touched the vrms and they are not hot, the cpu won't get past 60c and the PC works perfectly except from that.

Does anyone knows what could be causing the problem?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
Has this problem been occuring for a long time or did it just start?
I built it a week ago, i installed w10 normally and installed some programs and stuff and then I shut it down I moved it to another room and windows didn't started so I had to recover the PC and then when it finished and I was installing all the things again I noticed it was restarting randomly after being on some time, I thought it was a windows problem so I reinstalled but it continued happening. During all this time I noticed that the case fans were pulling out a lot of hot air so I thought it was running hot because of the vcore that was sitting at 1.39 in default (max recommended it's 1.35) It smelled a little bit like something was a little bit burned so yesterday I touched different sides of the motherboard and the chipset heatsink was extremely hot.