Question Cmos battery dies every time i shutdown my pc

Sep 29, 2021
Ill get satraight the question, a couple of days ago a i bought a new monitor(xg2405) before i bought the monitor my pc was working perfectly, after i used the screen i noticed a few things:
1-my pc when i put it to sleep and turn it again my screen does not start or work until i shut the power down and restart it again
2- every single time i shutdown my pc my Cmos battery dies and the pc won’t boot up, i had to use different cmos batteries every time i try to start it
3- while the pc is turned off my monitor seems to start and close ( indicates by an led light)
4- monitor turns off when i turn of or on the ceiling fan ( which next to my power outlet plug).
Any help will be appreciated ty.

edit1: i went to the shop i bought it from and they told me everything was working fine but the power button for the monitor wasn’t working and I requested that they give me a new monitor of the same model which they did, when i returned home the same problem persist i played with the power cord of both the monitor and pc and it worked, right now it’s working fine but i don’t know if the problem will occur in the following days, i suspect that maybe my voltage for the wall outlet ( i tested it it showed me 230v)or high power draw any help is appreciated :)

Last edited:
Ill get satraight the question, a couple of days ago a i bought a new monitor(xg2405) before i bought the monitor my pc was working perfectly, after i used the screen i noticed a few things:
1-my pc when i put it to sleep and turn it again my screen does not start or work until i shut the power down and restart it again
2- every single time i shutdown my pc my Cmos battery dies and the pc won’t boot up, i had to use different cmos batteries every time i try to start it
3- while the pc is turned off my monitor seems to start and close ( indicates by an led light)
4- monitor turns off when i turn of or on the ceiling fan ( which next to my power outlet plug).
Any help will be appreciated ty.
Is your monitor connected to motherboard or dedicated GPU ?