pavlaras74ever

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2015
I have a big problem , i noticed that my computer's performance is lower than other computers with the same specs. I did a clean install of windows. After that it got worse. I did install amd chipset , installed the graphics drivers , did all the windows updates. What may cause this problem.
benchmarks

cpu: ryzen 7 3800x
gpu: rtx 2060 super aorus
ram: 16gb aorus 3200mhz xmp profile 1
mobo: aorus x570 pro
psu: 600W 80 plus bronze turbox

Solution
Userbenchmark changed their grading scale recently. My GPU used to score around 111% now it's around 95-96%. I'm assuming this is due to the new GPUs being released.

Instead of looking at the 'bench' score to the right look at the relative score in each component's description. I like to target at least 50% relative score for each component.
I have a big problem , i noticed that my computer's performance is lower than other computers with the same specs. I did a clean install of windows. After that it got worse. I did install amd chipset , installed the graphics drivers , did all the windows updates. What may cause this problem.
benchmarks

cpu: ryzen 7 3800x
gpu: rtx 2060 super aorus
ram: 16gb aorus 3200mhz xmp profile 1
mobo: aorus x570 pro
psu: 600W 80 plus bronze turbox
Nothing in your userbenchmark looks like bad performance it's just userbenchmark compares to systems that have been tweaked

Userbenchmark changed their grading scale recently. My GPU used to score around 111% now it's around 95-96%. I'm assuming this is due to the new GPUs being released.

Instead of looking at the 'bench' score to the right look at the relative score in each component's description. I like to target at least 50% relative score for each component.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS