Jan 7, 2020
Hello, I recently upgraded my computer to have a better air cooler, psu, and a ssd and now whenever I try to boot the computer it won’t boot. I get no display output to my monitor even though the fans are spinning and the light on my motherboard is flashing/solid. I’ve tried almost everything that every forum has told me to try and I just don’t know what could be going on that is causing my computer to not have any display output. I would really appreciate all the help I can get because this problem is getting really frustrating and makes me not want to touch this computer again.

Hello, I recently upgraded my computer to have a better air cooler, psu, and a ssd and now whenever I try to boot the computer it won’t boot. I get no display output to my monitor even though the fans are spinning and the light on my motherboard is flashing/solid. I’ve tried almost everything that every forum has told me to try and I just don’t know what could be going on that is causing my computer to not have any display output. I would really appreciate all the help I can get because this problem is getting really frustrating and makes me not want to touch this computer again.
It would somewhat help to know list of parts, new and changed but it looks like you haven't connected something right.

Jan 7, 2020
Ryzen 5 1400
Amd 580 4gb
Corsair 650 watt 80+ psu
Samsung 860 evo 1tb ssd
Blue 1 tb hdd
Msi b350m tomahawk
CoolerMaster MasterAir A510m

I tried checking all of my connections but I don’t know what else I can check that would fix it. I was going to check my ez-debug led when I get home today to see if anything shows up that way.

Jan 7, 2020
I checked the Ez-Debug Led on my motherboard and it showed a solid white light for CPU and Ram meaning it is not being detected. I tried taking the motherboard out and disconnecting everything I didn’t need connected and still no luck. I don’t know what I can do at this point to try to fix it as I’m out of ideas and out of everything else to try