Mar 12, 2021
Hi.

Lately i have experienced many troubles with my pc, not only one specific problem, but multiple.

The problems are the following:
Recently my pc has blackscreened multiple times a day, usually when gaming, and the only thing i can do is to force a shutdown. Most of the times when this happens all my amd drivers has been removed, and i have to install them all again, and some of the times only my amd settings change.
Another problem i have been experiencing is that my headset makes a scratchy noise, and the sounds then proceeds to disappear for a few seconds (5-10 seconds) following this, i am experiencing some freeze periods where i can not do anything other than wait the few seconds it takes. I do not know wheter this is a problem with my headset (i do not suspect it to be) or if it is a problem with the pc hardware/system, it is a relatively new headset, and have been working perfectly.

To mention, i already know i have some troubles with a bad PSU, my temporary fix to this, have been to reduce the power to ~-7%.

My specs are the following:
Raidmax Thunder V2 Power Supply Unit | Model: RX-835AP, 835 Watts Max
16gb DDR3 799MHz RAM
ASUSTeK z97-k (socket 1150)
4gb ATI Radeon RX 480
120gb ssd
500gb hdd

I primarily use the pc to play valorant, otherwise i watch some youtube etc.

I would very much appreciate any help/advice, because this problem is driving me crazy and i can not play games properly without getting banned all the time.
Thank you:)

rgd1101

Don't

what happened to changing the psu?

Mar 12, 2021

what happened to changing the psu?
that is the plan, but right now this is not possible:/ but maybe people recognized some of these problems, which maybe weren't from the psu