[SOLVED] Could someone please recommend what motherboard would be best to use?

Feb 20, 2019
I am new at this situation. What I have basically been thinking is that I would use:

4GB DDR3 RAM
250Gb or 500GB HDD
Intel Core i5 - 4th gen upwards
About 3 USB 3.0 Ports

It is an outline of what I want to do. The pc is for a starting up retail store that wants 3 pcs.

A recommendation for the power supply would be appreciated as well. It is just for a project that I am taking on and do need some guidance and advice.

Solution
Personally, I would go with a cheap new system that would be more than enough for business, because you don't need GPU's and things like that when an iGPU would be enough.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Athlon 200GE 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor ($52.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-A320M-S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($61.68 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston - FURY 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($25.99 @ Amazon) ------------------------------ 8GB (2x4) would be better
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa N21 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)...
Z97 are solid motherboards if you can buy them anymore. I like the Z97 boards because they seem quality made, but could be too expensive for your budget.
SSD with 4GB is best
HDD really needs 8GB so you don't "feel" the slowness of the HDD
Any PSU thats 500W and over $50 should be half decent.

Personally, if you have a budget for each computer, tell us all, and you could probably get newer parts with guarantee than looking for dodgy, secondhand stuff.

Feb 20, 2019
Z97 are solid motherboards if you can buy them anymore. I like the Z97 boards because they seem quality made, but could be too expensive for your budget.
SSD with 4GB is best
HDD really needs 8GB so you don't "feel" the slowness of the HDD
Any PSU thats 500W and over $50 should be half decent.

Personally, if you have a budget for each computer, tell us all, and you could probably get newer parts with guarantee than looking for dodgy, secondhand stuff.

I believe as long as the prices are reasonable and you get quality it should be fine.

Getting newer parts with a guarantee is ideal, since it would be for a business.

What display would be best? Nothing fancy is necessary.

I think the computers should be connected to a network so they can correspond with one another. This would not change anything?

Most pc builders might find my questions silly, but I am very new to this.

Personally, I would go with a cheap new system that would be more than enough for business, because you don't need GPU's and things like that when an iGPU would be enough.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Athlon 200GE 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor ($52.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-A320M-S2H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard ($61.68 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston - FURY 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($25.99 @ Amazon) ------------------------------ 8GB (2x4) would be better
Storage: Kingston - A400 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa N21 ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA - BT 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $230.53
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-20 07:59 EST-0500

Solution
Feb 21, 2019
I am new at this situation. What I have basically been thinking is that I would use:

4GB DDR3 RAM
250Gb or 500GB HDD
Intel Core i5 - 4th gen upwards
About 3 USB 3.0 Ports

It is an outline of what I want to do. The pc is for a starting up retail store that wants 3 pcs.

A recommendation for the power supply would be appreciated as well. It is just for a project that I am taking on and do need some guidance and advice.