[SOLVED] Crackling and freezing sounds brand new laptop

Elemandares

Honorable
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,
I am getting some freezing and crackling rarely with my brand new laptop
ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 Laptop - Type 82K2
First i tought it's the ram or ssd issues but i used all windows parameter for diagnostic also used lenovo diagnostic tools all checked device says ok

after that i realise one think in my laptop driver page only have 1 bios version and its lower version name tag but release date is newer so i'm bit confuse i guess the main issues is bios i wanna try to flash new bios but its actually downgrade and i want to save my currenct bios if anything goes wrong but i tried universal backup toolkit and it say "can not identify bios" idk how can i backup my bios

this link only official release bios :BIOS Update for Windows 10 (64-bit) - IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 - Lenovo Support TR

but in my system bios version look's like this
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO H3CN31WW(V2.01), 18.11.2021

i'm focusing BIOS situtation right now but ı'm open to other suggestion for fixing this

thanks all best regerads <3

Edit also i saw this thread now
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-issues-fix-and-workaround-for-ftpm-stuttering-issues

its exactly looks like this and my cpu is 5800h gpu is 3060 95w so i'll try this soluation for now and give feedback asap

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
Hi,
I am getting some freezing and crackling rarely with my brand new laptop
ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 Laptop - Type 82K2
First i tought it's the ram or ssd issues but i used all windows parameter for diagnostic also used lenovo diagnostic tools all checked device says ok

after that i realise one think in my laptop driver page only have 1 bios version and its lower version name tag but release date is newer so i'm bit confuse i guess the main issues is bios i wanna try to flash new bios but its actually downgrade and i want to save my currenct bios if anything goes wrong but i tried universal backup toolkit and it say "can not identify bios" idk how can i backup my bios

this link only official release bios :BIOS Update for Windows 10 (64-bit) - IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 - Lenovo Support TR

but in my system bios version look's like this
BIOS Version/Date LENOVO H3CN31WW(V2.01), 18.11.2021

i'm focusing BIOS situtation right now but ı'm open to other suggestion for fixing this

thanks all best regerads <3

Edit also i saw this thread now
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-issues-fix-and-workaround-for-ftpm-stuttering-issues

its exactly looks like this and my cpu is 5800h gpu is 3060 95w so i'll try this soluation for now and give feedback asap
We seem to have the exact same problem on the exact same computer, have your freezings persisted? Or have you found any solution?

Elemandares

Honorable
Mar 20, 2017
We seem to have the exact same problem on the exact same computer, have your freezings persisted? Or have you found any solution?
No ı'm still struggling with problem i called technical support today they checked some thing but they didn't find anything and also they said they dont get any feedback about this problem idk what should i do

Apr 5, 2022
Try to disable the ethernet adapter, on the device manager. That worked for me, it's been like two weeks without freezings and I've made multiple restarts.

Reactions: Colif

TRENDING THREADS