KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
Hello all

I am curious what other gaming mice/s you can suggest for me

the gaming mice must be:

1. ergonomic (recently developed some sort of pain on my right trigger finger hence this is priority one)
  2. "big" wired gaming mice
  3. one or two extra buttons on the mice
  4. RGB capable with 2 lighting zones minimum and good software
before I asked this question I have personally used for quite a bit of time years ago a razer imperator 2012 until it developed double clicking issues and had little to no complaints to it (the complaints mostly was the double clicking and the razer synapse)

I have looked around the internets and narrowed it down to:

1. logitech G502 HERO wired gaming mouse
  2. razer basilisk v3
I am willing to use other brands as I don't have a specific brand loyalty as long as it serves my purpose.

listed the razer basilisk v3 because of the features I found enticing but not sure with razer synapse.

and while I favor the G502 HERO wired gaming mouse greatly as one of the if not the best all around gaming mice with extra buttons, I am not sure anymore as it feels "dated".

maybe you can introduce some more selections for me or maybe knock some sense to the choices?

thank you for reading.

natcha12

Honorable
Sep 1, 2015
I have the 502, what do you want to know?

Very hardy, no major problems after a year. There's nice rubberised grips for thumb and pinky. If I don't straiten my thumb for a while it starts aching but that's more me than the mouse.

Only gripe is if the software loads up a bit slow you are left with default settings until your 500,000 DPS kicks in 20 seconds later lol. I think newer mice have onboard memory for stopping that, but that's the only downside I can think of.

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
At least they still make the 502. I recommend it as well.
I have a 702 wireless that I love but they don't make it anymore and now the right click button is double clicking :(

While I don't have any real complaints against the G502 other than it "might" be a bit dated but of there are no other recommendation for other mices from other brand guess it'll be the G502 HERO wired for me

I have the 502, what do you want to know?

Very hardy, no major problems after a year. There's nice rubberised grips for thumb and pinky. If I don't straiten my thumb for a while it starts aching but that's more me than the mouse.

Only gripe is if the software loads up a bit slow you are left with default settings until your 500,000 DPS kicks in 20 seconds later lol. I think newer mice have onboard memory for stopping that, but that's the only downside I can think of.

Is that G502 of yours the HERO wired one or the wireless? heard there was somewhat a difference between the two other than the other one is wired the other one is wireless