Dell LCD monitors - lower price Site

katy

Hi All, I was referred to a site by someone from this group, that I think
was through Dell, where one could purchase an LCD monitor from Dell at a
reduced price. I cannot remember nor find that site just by Searching
Google. Would someone happen to have the address for that site? Someone
in this newsgroup mentioned it to me when I was looking to purchase one of
the 19" or 20" flat panel LCD units, 1905FP or 2001FP models, and I sure
would appreciate if anyone knows.

TIA for any help!
katy

David

Try techbargains.com and dealcatcher.com
they change daily and list the most up to date bargains from
Dell and others. Hope this helps.
Dave

How about this--get 25% off the list price of any Dell LCD monitor. Put the
monitor you want in your cart and apply this coupon code: 1C?0CW23QX8CDK
This is valid through Jan 5, 2005. Then click on "apply coupon" to confirm
the discount.