Dimension 9100

Has anyone taken delivery of a Dimension 9100? If so, how long did it
take after you ordered?

Dell can't build them until they receive the chipset/motherboard from their
supplier. It will be a couple weeks or more till they start shipping.

"Shel" <sshallon@XXXdslextreme.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone taken delivery of a Dimension 9100? If so, how long did it
> take after you ordered?

> WSZsrwrote:
Dell can't build them until they receive the chipset/motherboard from
their
> supplier. It will be a couple weeks or more till they start
shipping.

> "Shel" <sshallon@XXXdslextreme.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone taken delivery of a Dimension 9100? If so, how long did
it
> take after you ordered?

Hopefully someone here will buy one and be able to check in to all the
DRM, AMT and DCTP-IP functions of the new chip and chipset. I'm
afraid of where this is going.

"Shel" <sshallon@XXXdslextreme.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone taken delivery of a Dimension 9100? If so, how long did it
> take after you ordered?

I tried to configure one on the Dell site out of curiosity, and the listed
ship date is about a month in the future. So they're probably in the hands
of reviewers who will be writing about them soon, but I bet they haven't
been delivered to any civilians yet.