Question Discord lagging/stuttering when playing games

Gekko69420

Prominent
Feb 22, 2020
So the title describes my problem, whenever I play games the discord audio will stutter. I cant hear my friends or I hear them stuttering and my friends cant hear me or they hear me stuttering.
My games run fine.
It really depends on how heavy the game is im running. The heavier the game, the more it stutters or i cant hear my friends at all

Specs:
CPU i5 3470
GPU 1050 ti
RAM 12GB

Solutions I've tried:
Turning off Hardware acceleration
Putting priority of discord on high
Updated all of my drivers

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to state the titles that you're gaming off of that platform. You're also advised to state the specs for your system in full, not partially. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:
include the age of your PSU and the version for your OS, if you're on Windows 10.

As for your platform, I'm personally worried how you get 12GB's of ram on your rig. 4GB+8GB? You're advised to have a matched pair, much like you would with a shoe purchase. IMHO, the likely culprit is your processor that's the cause of this issue.

Gekko69420

Prominent
Feb 22, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to state the titles that you're gaming off of that platform. You're also advised to state the specs for your system in full, not partially. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
Chassis:
include the age of your PSU and the version for your OS, if you're on Windows 10.

As for your platform, I'm personally worried how you get 12GB's of ram on your rig. 4GB+8GB? You're advised to have a matched pair, much like you would with a shoe purchase. IMHO, the likely culprit is your processor that's the cause of this issue.

It started when I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, all discord sounds would delay and stutter. I cant hear any sounds at all when playing COD Warzone.

CPU i5 3470
GPU 1050 ti
RAM 12GB DDR3
HDD Hitachi HDS721050CLA660
SSD CT240BX500SSD1
Chassis I use a old small case by HP
Windows 10 home