JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016
I have LG 32 inches monitor,
I am using HDMI cable to connect to monitor
I just purchased new PC parts 2 days back
display was coming when i connect GPU but PC was crashing after 15 to 20 mins so i removed GPU and tried to run PC on HDMI port which is on motherboard ( Just to add - When i tried to install driver for GPU - PC crashes in 15/20 mins so i removed GPU)

Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro wifi
Ryzen 5 3600X
Corsair Vengeance 16 GB

Pls. help.

Solution
Try updating drivers only. Go to device manager try to update wifi driver from there. right click select update driver. Try each one that has thre yellow tag.
Windows has diagnostic tools installed, I'm not the expert at looking at logs.

Thanks for Revert.
I found the solution yesterday, All the issue with was Windows Old version, Now i updated my PC with latest build of Windows 10 O.S
Thanks to Appuals.com --- they saved me. everything is just working GREAT.

Here is the link whoever is facing this kind of issue. not to worry - get the genuine copy of windows and get the latest updates.

https://appuals.com/this-nvidia-graphics-driver-is-not-compatiable-with-this-version-of-windows/

Thanks.
Your CPU does not have integrated graphics so you can't use any of the motherboard's graphics ports, they are effectively dead. So without the GPU installed you won't get anything on the screen --- nothing wrong there.

So your real problem is that your PC crashes within 15-20 mins of installing the GPU driver, correct?

Reactions: JJ1910

JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016
Thanks Phillip for your revert.
Strange. I overlooked this drawback of CPU and purchased it. so without graphics card - i could not run my PC..

Now, I have Asus Strix GTX 1060 6 GB graphics card and after trying installing graphics driver, getting error also PC crashes so is thsi due to graphics card, also to add - this graphics card i get 3 years back as a replacement of faulty graphics card.
so i am worried if i put this graphics card again into PC and my motherboard and CPU got should not get dead because of this

also just to brief you - when i assembled this PC yesterday, i tried to install wifi driver also for internet connectivity but failed, LAN works fine... i downloaded wifi driver copy from net but that also failed.

what should be my action plan now ?

Check that power is correctly supplied to video card and card is properly inserted into slot.
In Bios you should be able to detect the card and possibly set it as the default.
Crashing can be caused by anything, if it runs for 20 minutes I would start to look at something getting hot and faulting such as power supply. (you did not include those specs)

JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016
HI Mtop,

I assembled PC yesterday, below are the specs:
  1. Corsair 16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory - Black
  2. Corsair CX 650M ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 Plus Bronze 650W Power Supply Unit- Black
  3. Western Digital WD Blue NVME SN550 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 Internal Solid State Drive (WDS500G2B0C)
  4. Corsair Hydro H60 Liquid CPU Cooler - Black
  5. AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Desktop Processor 6 cores up to 4.4GHz 35MB Cache AM4 Socket (100-100000022BOX)
  6. Antec DA601 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet Support ATX, M-ATX, E-ATX Motherboard with Tempered Glass Side Panel, 1 x 120mm Prizm ARGB Fan in Front & 1 x 120mm Regular Fan in Rear Preinstalled
  7. GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WiFi Motherboard with 12+2 Phases IR Digital VRM,Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax,RGB Fusion 2.0
  8. Asus Strix GTX 1060 6 GB

Here are some of my observation:
  1. Antec DA601 Case is comes with some RGB fusion due to which may cause crash
  2. WiFi drivers are not getting installed - Driver came with the motherboard CD are not working as they are Intel Wifi driver
  3. Graphics card drivers are not getting installed - i have tried 2/3 drivers - here is one of the driver i tried to install - 451.48-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql

can you help me to how to identify the correct driver for Wifi and Graphics card

Thanks

JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016
HI Mtop,

I assembled PC yesterday, below are the specs:
  1. Corsair 16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory - Black
  2. Corsair CX 650M ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 Plus Bronze 650W Power Supply Unit- Black
  3. Western Digital WD Blue NVME SN550 500GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 Internal Solid State Drive (WDS500G2B0C)
  4. Corsair Hydro H60 Liquid CPU Cooler - Black
  5. AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Desktop Processor 6 cores up to 4.4GHz 35MB Cache AM4 Socket (100-100000022BOX)
  6. Antec DA601 Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet Support ATX, M-ATX, E-ATX Motherboard with Tempered Glass Side Panel, 1 x 120mm Prizm ARGB Fan in Front & 1 x 120mm Regular Fan in Rear Preinstalled
  7. GIGABYTE X570 AORUS PRO WiFi Motherboard with 12+2 Phases IR Digital VRM,Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guards, Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax,RGB Fusion 2.0
  8. Asus Strix GTX 1060 6 GB
Here are some of my observation:
  1. Antec DA601 Case is comes with some RGB fusion due to which may cause crash
  2. WiFi drivers are not getting installed - Driver came with the motherboard CD are not working as they are Intel Wifi driver
  3. Graphics card drivers are not getting installed - i have tried 2/3 drivers - here is one of the driver i tried to install - 451.48-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql
can you help me to how to identify the correct driver for Wifi and Graphics card

Thanks

I tried installing GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER
version - 451.67 WHQL , O.S.: Windows 10 64-bit

But this also fails - got this error = " this N vidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.

Intel drivers for WiFi - doesn't this board have intergrated WiFi and intel chipset? so you need intel drivers.
Can you plug into ethernet?
Windows 10 will eventually update your video driver but you have to be connected to the net.

JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016
Intel drivers for WiFi - doesn't this board have intergrated WiFi and intel chipset? so you need intel drivers.
Can you plug into ethernet?
Windows 10 will eventually update your video driver but you have to be connected to the net.

Hello,
It has the integrated wifi hardware - motherboard comes with antena, but dont have drivers for it
I am using LAN for now. LAN is working fine.
I am trying to update windows from windows update but PC hangs and i have to restart it, also two times it crashed - error - watchdog something like this.
is there any diagnostic tool which we can use to check whether the issue with drivers or hardware ? or with specific component of the PC.

Thanks.

Try updating drivers only. Go to device manager try to update wifi driver from there. right click select update driver. Try each one that has thre yellow tag.

JJ1910

Reputable
Jun 8, 2016

Thanks for Revert.
I found the solution yesterday, All the issue with was Windows Old version, Now i updated my PC with latest build of Windows 10 O.S
Thanks to Appuals.com --- they saved me. everything is just working GREAT.

Here is the link whoever is facing this kind of issue. not to worry - get the genuine copy of windows and get the latest updates.

https://appuals.com/this-nvidia-graphics-driver-is-not-compatiable-with-this-version-of-windows/

Thanks.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS