[SOLVED] Does my motherboard (asus p8b75 m-lx) support tpm 1.2 or 2.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2021
as you guys probably know that windows 11 requires tpm 1.2 or 2.0 chip to be installed on computers however i cant seem to find any single information about if my motherboard or cpu supports tpm. can anyone help?

cpu: i7 3770k

mo-bo: asus p8b75m-lx

Solution
as you guys probably know that windows 11 requires tpm 1.2 or 2.0 chip to be installed on computers however i cant seem to find any single information about if my motherboard or cpu supports tpm. can anyone help?

Hi

you can check it with this method:
type "tpm.msc" in Run (window key + R) and there you can find if your motherboard have TPM or not. (remember maybe TMP is disabled in bios)
Jun 26, 2021

Hi

you can check it with this method:
type "tpm.msc" in Run (window key + R) and there you can find if your motherboard have TPM or not. (remember maybe TMP is disabled in bios)

Solution

Joseph_138

Distinguished

Anything older than 8th gen Intel won't be supported by Windows 11.

Also, the requirement is for TPM 2.0 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.