jay

My spybot keeps telling me that I wish to download "Doubleclick" and asks if
I want to block it. What is Double click and is it harmful?

do not download Double Click!!!

Also do a virus scan!

"jay" wrote:

> My spybot keeps telling me that I wish to download "Doubleclick" and asks if
> I want to block it. What is Double click and is it harmful?

Don't do it it's malware.

"jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My spybot keeps telling me that I wish to download "Doubleclick" and asks
> if
> I want to block it. What is Double click and is it harmful?

Your spybot it broke.
Doubleclick commonly used for marketing purposes by online businesses. It
tracks your surfing habits. Its harmful to your privacy in that respect.

"jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My spybot keeps telling me that I wish to download "Doubleclick" and asks
if
> I want to block it. What is Double click and is it harmful?

See also:

Spybot is warning that DoubleClick is a known threat --- what should I do?:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/faqshow.php?id=10

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User