JAG

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

I have windows XP and Sp2, I am in a secure website and
all is ok. Except when I download financial statements in
adobe or txt format, the statement appears fine in a
separate window as it should but the site that I am logged
in to logs me out (blogoff.asp). Please advise how to
prevent the log off.

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

Some, as a matter of fact many do that for security reasons. Check with your
financial site.