Nov 23, 2020
I have recently built my new PC and noticed that at bootup the PC takes a bit to load some drivers.
My setup is as follow:
Windows 10 pro
MSI x570 Tomahawk
Corsair MP600 1TB NVMe (OS installed)
5600x/RTX3080/ 850w PSU / 32gb 3600 ram

With that said, one of my major concerns that doesn't seem normal is internet load time. When I first boot my computer, there is no wired ethernet internet connection until maybe 15 seconds after windows loads. This is odd because my 6 year old PC had ethernet internet connection instantly at startup. Alongside that, I have noticed other drivers take about the same amount of time to load such as ghub (logitech mouse DPI settings).
I reinstalled Ethernet drivers and ensured latest drivers from MSI website.
I updated Bios to latest drivers.

I have already customized my startup programs in task manager, I only allow the following:
Corsair iCUE, Logitech ghub, Blizzard, Lian Li L connect, Dragon center and Virtual desktop streamer (for VR)

Any ideas what is happening here? Not sure if this is NVMe related, because it wouldn't make much sense to me unless there are some specific bios settings I am unaware of.

Nov 23, 2020
Gotcha.

But is that normal? Considering my NVMe is "faster" than my old 840 Evo on my previous PC.
My last PC would boot up with instant internet. Now when I boot up, my programs load before internet, and most end up prompting errors due to "No internet access" or "No internet found".

Nov 23, 2020
So, I also just tried something else.
I booted windows into safe mode with networking. The same exact thing happened, took about 15 seconds until internet was recognized.
This is odd to me considering I am hard wired in.