G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

You do not need to pay any money to access newsgroups.


--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:4bvpi1hj510j1anl6444ccg3pvlqststfn@4ax.com,
steve <steve@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
> Their tech support and service are terrible. I'm looking for another.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I second that. Some (not all) sites (merely acts as Usenet gateways) earn
big $$$ by merely extracting and displaying these newsgroup posts. No work
is done from there part.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org


"Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:efHDE2FvFHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> You do not need to pay any money to access newsgroups.
>
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:4bvpi1hj510j1anl6444ccg3pvlqststfn@4ax.com,
> steve <steve@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
>> Their tech support and service are terrible. I'm looking for another.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 05:39:21 GMT, steve wrote:

>Their tech support and service are terrible. I'm looking for another.

I use News.Individual.NET http://news.individual.net/ to read text
newsgroups. It costs 10 EUR per year (annual payment) which works out
for me at around Australian $16.00 per Year.

For binaries I use Octanews http://www.octanews.com/. I purchase an 8GB
Block Account with no timed expiry at a cost of US $7.95.
--

Ian
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi Ramesh,

Maybe we ought to go into partnership. Doing nothing and making big bucks
has always been my goal. So far I have the doing nothing part down pretty
good. ;-)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:eyOVhWOvFHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Ramesh, MS-MVP <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> hunted and pecked:
> I second that. Some (not all) sites (merely acts as Usenet gateways) earn
> big $$$ by merely extracting and displaying these newsgroup posts. No work
> is done from there part.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>
>
> "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:efHDE2FvFHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> You do not need to pay any money to access newsgroups.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>
>> Wes
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>
>> In news:4bvpi1hj510j1anl6444ccg3pvlqststfn@4ax.com,
>> steve <steve@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> Their tech support and service are terrible. I'm looking for another.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Wes,

So you're earning big bucks too ? :)

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org


"Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:uzHvn6WvFHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hi Ramesh,
>
> Maybe we ought to go into partnership. Doing nothing and making big bucks
> has always been my goal. So far I have the doing nothing part down pretty
> good. ;-)
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:eyOVhWOvFHA.3000@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
> Ramesh, MS-MVP <ramesh@XOX.mvps.org> hunted and pecked:
>> I second that. Some (not all) sites (merely acts as Usenet gateways) earn
>> big $$$ by merely extracting and displaying these newsgroup posts. No
>> work
>> is done from there part.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>
>>
>> "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> news:efHDE2FvFHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>> You do not need to pay any money to access newsgroups.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>>>
>>> Wes
>>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>>>
>>> In news:4bvpi1hj510j1anl6444ccg3pvlqststfn@4ax.com,
>>> steve <steve@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
>>>> Their tech support and service are terrible. I'm looking for another.
>
 

TRENDING THREADS