Question Error 15 : Gigabyte Aorus Master B550 (v.1) , won't POST after installation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2022
Hello , I have trouble with my new Motherboard , i cant post to bios and i want opinions before i spend my money. This specs was my PC before i change motherboard , i make 2 changes in my system one MB and one Nvm.2 . I decide to change motherboard because i had issues with bios .

This was my PC before :
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  • MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
  • G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 K2 32GTZRC
  • GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ Gold
  • Crucial P2 SSD ( 1TB)
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC
  • Corsair H100I 240MM ICUE ELITE CAPELLIX ( For CPU Cooler)
Now i replace the Mobo and i add another ssd
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
  • GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Master Motherboard
  • G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4 K2 32GTZRC
  • GIGABYTE P750GM 80+ Gold
  • Crucial P2 SSD ( 1TB)
  • Samsung 980 Pro ( 1 TB , NVMe SSD )
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 EAGLE OC
  • Corsair H100I 240MM ICUE ELITE CAPELLIX ( For CPU Cooler)
Okay so , My problem is :

Before i replace my old mobo i format my ssd and i put windows on it , after that i disconnect everything and i connect it into the new Motherboard . When i power up my Pc everything seems to working all the fans the rgb's all seems to have power but my pc is not post into the Bios . The DB_PORT is showing most of the time the number 14 and 15 , then i notice some others such C8 , 43 but most of the times is stucks at 15 . The debug led from the other hand is going circle , is start at DRAM and then is going to VGA and then to CPU and then back to DRAM when is going back to DRAM the DB_PORT is showing the number 15. when the debug led is going throught cpu and vga the DB_PORT is showing a lot of codes.

I thought it was my CPU and i reinstall my old motherboard and i put everything back to see if i damage somthing and everything works fine . I did some research about the error code and most of the stuff i found on the internet they say it was my RAM sticks . So i check my motherboard qvl list and i didnt find my rams sticks on it . The motherboard says that support 3600 ( OC ) Mhz and my rams is default 3600 . Is this the problem ? Should i just change my Rams ?

P.S sorry for my english :)

Status
Not open for further replies.