Hello! I have a strange issue:
- All of a sudden my ethernet cable (5 meters) stopped working.
- Thus, I bought a new one (10 meters) and this also doesn't get recognized. It seems to be a cheap chinese generic cable.
- However, the old one, a very short one of 2m does get recognized.
- The wifi adapter recognized the network, but I prefer a cable connection.
- I've switched the cables and plugged them into different ports of the modem (there are 4 in total). Same result
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22000) (22000.co_release.210604-1628)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
- GPU: Card name: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (the driver is updated)
- 32 GB of RAM