Question Every game I play freezes, hardware issue?

May 14, 2022
This started awhile ago, my PC was accidentally dropped about nine months back, I've since replaced the case, the hard drive, and added additional cooling to the PC, it functions fine except when gaming, any game I play while playing freezes for up to 30 seconds and keeps doing this again every 10 mins to an hour as I game. I can list every game I've played while noticing this happen, but it's quite a few. The only games I don't seem to have an issue with are smaller/simpler ones, though some of those freeze as well. As I said, I fully replaced the hard drive and saved nothing, reinstalled everything fresh so I know this is a hardware issue but not sure which parts need replaced. It's both the video and audio that freeze which makes me question whether the GPU is the issue. Any ideas what part could be causing this if broken?
Thanks!

Edit: It's worth mentioning that it's more the PC freezing than just the game, I can't alt+tab during a freeze, nor can I ctrl+alt+dlt, I just have to wait it out to gain functionality back again.

May 14, 2022
Hey there,

Please list your PC specs in full, so we can better diagnose. Including make and model
Windows 10 OS
Western Digital 1TB Blue 3.5" PC HDD 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache (Hard drive)
MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 ATX (Motherboard)
Corsair vengeance RGB pro 16gb (2x8) DDR4 3200MHz (RAM)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (CPU)
EVGA Geforce GTX 1070ti 8GB DDR5 DX12OSDSupport(PXOC) (GPU)
Power supply is 650w, I don't have the exact specs

Also worth noting, I used and gamed on this PC for a solid year after I built it (before it was dropped) and I had no issues with any game, I built it myself and checked compatibility on pcpartpicker.