[SOLVED] Fans, and lights working no signal to monitor, keyboard or mouse says 00

Jun 7, 2020
fans to connected and GPU fans work all lights on, says 00 at the top of the motherboard. I can't get anything displayed no bios no mouse or keyboard. What should I do everything looks connected right this is my first build though. Thank you to anyone replying

PSU: corsair RM 1000x
CPU:Intel i9 9900k
GPU: Geforce RTX 2080 TI
Liquid cooler : Kraken x73
Motherboard: ROG Maximus XI hero (wi-fi)
RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb pro

Solution
fans to connected and GPU fans work all lights on, says 00 at the top of the motherboard. I can't get anything displayed no bios no mouse or keyboard. What should I do everything looks connected right this is my first build though. Thank you to anyone replying

Only two possible causes, either something was connected/mounted wrong or some DOA part.

Only two possible causes, either something was connected/mounted wrong or some DOA part.

Solution
Jun 10, 2020
i’ve been watching this question because i had the same one, and i fixed it pretty easily. i had a thermaltake lvl 20 case, and it was showing lights and fans, but the red light that needs to be blinking showing hdd was solid. i would go to some professionals or shop to do this, but trying taking out and then reinstalling the hard drive. it’s possible to do it on your own if need be, but you’ll feel a lot safer if someone with tools does it, and it’s fairly easy, so there should be little to no cost. i hope this works, it did for me