Reputable
Dec 5, 2019
CPU: I9 12900K
MOBO: ASRock z690 pro Rs
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070ti
Ram: G.Skill F4:3600-C18-16GTZR DDR4 32GB
SSD: WD_BLACK SN850X 2TB
PS: EVGA 750 G2
Monitor; KOOURI 27 QHD 170HZ Adaptive sync compatible (GN07)

So, I've been getting fps stutters dropping about 10-20 fps at a time for 1 second roughly every 45 seconds give or take can also be a few minutes on most of my games which are all located on C: drive. It seems only during certain scenarios when loading things in, in my opinion but I don't know I'm not a computer guy. Just really confused on what's going on ever since I changed my specs to a new MOBO, CPU and ram this has been happening. My PSU is quite old 6 years maybe and I'm wondering if it's that having 750W or only having 8GB of VRAM it could possibly be. I play on max settings 2k on every game and my temps are fine.
Here is my latest Userbenchmark run: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67235625
I've Tried a couple things.

Changed settings in the game.

I did a fresh install of GPU driver 551.23, the latest.

Cleared direct shader cache.

Turned off free sync.

Toggled and untoggled VSYNC.

Changed Ram from 1333 to 1800 MHz

Changed CPU turbo to off 5.2 GHz to 3.2 GHz and vice versa.

Turned off all non-Microsoft processes in the system configuration services tab.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

Did you use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) from your platform, then manually reinstalling with the latest driver source from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

My PSU is quite old 6 years maybe and I'm wondering if it's that having 750W
If you suspect the PSU to be the issue, source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU from a friend or neighbor and see if the issue persists.

dylan1323ww

Reputable
Dec 5, 2019
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

Did you use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) from your platform, then manually reinstalling with the latest driver source from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

My PSU is quite old 6 years maybe and I'm wondering if it's that having 750W
If you suspect the PSU to be the issue, source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU from a friend or neighbor and see if the issue persists.
I'm running bios version 12.07 11/21/2022 release. Latest seems to be 18.02.
I did not use DDU.
I don't have any friends with computers I would have to buy a new PSU.