Apr 27, 2019
Hello, I've recently had a problem with some fps issues, about a week ago, my chrome and some games were really laggy, i've since reinstalled nvidia driver, but only the lag in chrome was fixed. When playing league, I usually have my fps cap on 144hz because of 144hz screen, but now I only get 90-120 fps, not very consistent, so I tried to see if that was the actual max fps I could've gotten, so I changed the cap to 200hz, then I would get about 130-140hz, which is weird, so I also tried uncapped, and it got to 150-165hz. Also when I play another game osu, there are sometimes were rollbacks occur, it would go back to a couple frames before and it's really annoying.

Things I've tried are:
Reinstalling graphics driver
Using malware software to clean up files (CCleaner, Malware Bytes, Kasperkey)
Checking windows updates

Specs:
CPU: 6700k
GPU: 2080 strix
RAM: 16gb 2666
Windows 10
Driver Version 436.30

Lutfij

Titan
Just for the sake of relevance, what is the make and model of your PSU and how old is it? Latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Speaking of which, you forgot to include the motherboard's make and model. Have you tried reverting to an older driver for your GPU? This only happens with LoL?

FYI, CCleaner isn't really helpful when working with Windows 10. On former outings of Windows OS, sure but not for Windows 10. Makes it all wonky.

Apr 27, 2019
Just for the sake of relevance, what is the make and model of your PSU and how old is it? Latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Speaking of which, you forgot to include the motherboard's make and model. Have you tried reverting to an older driver for your GPU? This only happens with LoL?

FYI, CCleaner isn't really helpful when working with Windows 10. On former outings of Windows OS, sure but not for Windows 10. Makes it all wonky.

PSU is a corsair RM1000x, haven't updated BIOS, motherboard is a z270f asus, I've tried to install older nvidia drivers but still the same. The problem also happens in osu, just in a different way, I get the fps I usually get, just rollback issues. Other games like black desert also hits lower frame, i've looked at similar or even lower specs on yt running 2k with more fps, so definitely something wrong