Question Frame stuttering

Apr 17, 2019
Hello I have a
Cpu FX-6350 with stock cooler
Graphics GTX-1050 2gb
16gb of ram
Motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3
I have 4 case fans 1 moving cold air in and 3 taking hot air out

I’m currently playing BattleField 5 and I get constant frame drops and I want to know why and what component should a get next to solve the problem

A new CPU and a new GPU, but this also means a new mobo and system ram.

What resolution are you playing on? Your CPU is not a great CPU and specially in BF V will max out. This causes stuttering. Also you have a 1050 2gb vram. the 1050 2gb is good for about 1080p 60hz low-medium settings to keep FPS around the 60fps mark. If you run it on high or ultra, your FPS will be butchered, and causes FPS drops.

Apr 17, 2019
A new CPU and a new GPU, but this also means a new mobo and system ram.

What resolution are you playing on? Your CPU is not a great CPU and specially in BF V will max out. This causes stuttering. Also you have a 1050 2gb vram. the 1050 2gb is good for about 1080p 60hz low-medium settings to keep FPS around the 60fps mark. If you run it on high or ultra, your FPS will be butchered, and causes FPS drops.
I play on 1920 by 1080 for resolution what would be a better upgrade cpu of gpu

It's really a tough choice. The problem being, that you have a bog standard CPU, and a low-mid range GPU. In your case, i'd suggest a GPU upgrade, as that is what gives the biggest bump in actual FPS. But your CPU is not strong enough to drive anything much more than the GPU you currently have :( Sorry, i don't want to come across as being hard.

If i was to really suggest something that would help you a little, i'd be recommending a platform upgrade. A new mobo/CPU/ram - use some of your existing components, HD/PSU/Case etc, and look at a new GPU like a GTX1060/RX580.

If you had a budget of about 400-500$ you could build yourself something that will do everything you want at 1080p gaming and give you some joy. Upgrading your current system is not really worth it.