[SOLVED] Frames Freeze Every Second While Gaming

May 5, 2020
My frames are freezing for like 2 milliseconds every second while playing intense games. I first noticed this about 3 days ago while playing Snowrunner. Than I tested with Overwatch and Warzone which I was playing perfectly fine 1-2 months ago. Since than I was playing light games like Rimworld and League hence can not specify when the problem started.

I then go on to monitor everything while playing intense games and noticed the GPU usage drops and rises for almost every second although temps are fine around 65-70. I read some stuff about the CPU bottleneck but all was fine like 2 months ago. I did DDU for like 3 times, reinstalled the Afterburner, I basically did what internet suggests.

Also checked my CPU usage while gaming it was often %100 percent but idles around %5-%15. I also changed my PSU recently and installed a new air cooler for my CPU. I do not know what to do next and came for an advice. Also tried changing in-game settings to low, installing the windows again and trying the radeon pro sofware.

Specs:

CPU: i5-6500 Skylake

GPU: MSI RX480 8G

RAM: Corsair 8G and Kingston 8G

PSU: Tauro M Plus 600W 80 Bronze

MOBO: MSI B150m Mortar Arctic

Also got a 240gb Ssd for OS and a 1Tb hdd for other stuff.

Solution
Corsair 8G and Kingston 8G

This type of RAM combination has no guarantee to be compatible together. Since you can make any combinations you want, your free to do your own testing to see how the PC runs with that combination with no guarantees.
May 5, 2020
Corsair 8G and Kingston 8G

This type of RAM combination has no guarantee to be compatible together. Since you can make any combinations you want, your free to do your own testing to see how the PC runs with that combination with no guarantees.
that fixed it... thank you for the answer and sorry for being dumb.