ciprianburbulea

Reputable
Aug 23, 2018
So recently, I had some problems with this stuff.
I power on the pc getting in windows (sometimes only in lock screen) works fine for a few seconds then mouse cursor starts stuttering then nothing is responing if i try opening an app or searching from the taskbar or anything, then mouse cursor keeps on stuttering eventually freezes then screen turns black then a blue screen with CRITICAL PROCCES DIED appears.

I have no idea what causes it. At the moment I am on the pc. After a while it works without me doing anything or I mean.. I disabled fast boot disabled 3 other drivers re enabled them, I reinstalled windows like 4 times already.
Runned chckdisk sfc /scannow and some other internet stuff. My ssd where i have the windows is at 90% health but shouldnt cause much problems.
In bios I saw i have the sata controller to raid . I had 2 other ssds in raid 1 hdd and 1 ssd which is my windows, switched it back to achi then back to raid etc.
Now I am at default settings and I am in windows somehow. Safe mode works just fine.

My pc specs:

I5 6600k @ 4.3 ghz
16 Gb ram @ 2400mhz
Gtx 1060 6gb
1 Kingston SUV400 120gb ssd
2x Patriot burst 128gb ssd (used windows tool to extend them and put them in raid)
1x toshiba 500gb @ 7200 rpm.
Mobo is an asus z170 pro gaming with the latest bios.

I have all the latest drivers for my pc.
And as I said after a while it just works.

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
Just for the sake of relevance, which BIOS version are you on? We're currently on Windows 10 version 1903. You should also look into manually installing all drivers starting with chipset and then end with graphics card drivers. What is the make and model of your GPU?