Hot___

Honorable
Dec 2, 2015
I can't connect my headset in the front anymore because the audio jack stopped working. I hear the sound only in one speaker, so I have to use the auido jack that's on the back. But I want to use my speakers and my headphones in the same time, I don't want to keep plugin and unplugin, so I want to buy an adapter. Will something like this work: adapter ?
I'm afraid that If I use an adapter I won't be able to switch from inside the windows between the headset and the speakers.

Lutfij

Titan
The item in your image linked above looks a lot like an adapter to split the audio and mic from a four pole connector. That being said, no, that will not work, you should either look at replacing the front panel jack that you broke or buy a new case(of which I'm assuming the buy-a-case route would be more cheaper, resource wise, and rewarding).

Might want to also state the make and model of your headset. You're sure the front panel is broken, huh? i.e you've ruled out that the front panel audio is missing due to an OS or driver corruption?

Hot___

Honorable
Dec 2, 2015
The item in your image linked above looks a lot like an adapter to split the audio and mic from a four pole connector. That being said, no, that will not work, you should either look at replacing the front panel jack that you broke or buy a new case(of which I'm assuming the buy-a-case route would be more cheaper, resource wise, and rewarding).

Might want to also state the make and model of your headset. You're sure the front panel is broken, huh? i.e you've ruled out that the front panel audio is missing due to an OS or driver corruption?

Well the drivers and the headset are working fine. If I plug the headset in the front audio jack i hear the sound only in the right speaker, if I plug it in at about half of the jack the sound moves to the left speaker.
If that's the case then buying a new case is my only solution then. I thought there was some kind of adapter that I could use.

Well the drivers and the headset are working fine. If I plug the headset in the front audio jack i hear the sound only in the right speaker, if I plug it in at about half of the jack the sound moves to the left speaker.
If that's the case then buying a new case is my only solution then. I thought there was some kind of adapter that I could use.

Not an "adapter" but you can stick a new jack in the case like this if your case has a drive bay https://www.amazon.com/sds-Micropho...t+panel+audio+connector&qid=1599667742&sr=8-3

A fancier option would be to get an external USB sound card https://www.amazon.com/Syba-Headpho...dp/B07XJ89KV6/ref=psdc_13880161_t1_B07ZGJX9Y5 is a decent cheap option if you have a headset with a mic you use.