Octopicake

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2013
Hey everyone.

I have large tower case, and I’d like to get more airflow going. However, I’ve been trying to find fans you usually see that are bound together with one plug that would go into the motherboard. Are there any tips for keywords md such to look ror? I’ve used triple fans, front panel fans, and I only get towers, prebuilts, and singular fans. Sometimes I’d get an AIO Cooler for the CPU. I’d appreciate any guidance.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
A long time ago they used to market dual 120mm fans. But there was so little demand for them over individual 120mm fans, they stopped making them.

Closest available now would be the fans that slot into each other using push pin/pads so that you only need a single wire. But they are proprietary and quite expensive.

Lian Li UNI Fans.

If you just want to run a few fans on a single header, you just need to get a splitter. But you also have to make sure the fans power requirements are below the max output of a single fan header.

Reactions: Octopicake

Octopicake

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2013
A long time ago they used to market dual 120mm fans. But there was so little demand for them over individual 120mm fans, they stopped making them.

Closest available now would be the fans that slot into each other using push pin/pads so that you only need a single wire. But they are proprietary and quite expensive.

Lian Li UNI Fans.

If you just want to run a few fans on a single header, you just need to get a splitter. But you also have to make sure the fans power requirements are below the max output of a single fan header.

Ah, okay! Just my CPU keeps bouncing from 80c to 90ish and I definitely want to keep it a lot more cooler. I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 Full Tower. Don't recall if it came with fans, but I think I'm using stock fans from nzxt h510. If you have any suggestions to replace them with, I'd love more suggestions. I'm still relatively new to building computers.