FS: Bad Cats - working - $700 - Los Angeles, CA

Posting this for one of our customers -

Priced for quick sale is a working Bad Cats pin from Williams. The game is
fully working and complete. Comstemically the playfield is mylared and does
not appear to have any major wear and tear. Cabinet has some fade.

Looking to move this machine today or tomorrow at the latest. Local pickup
only in 90043 area).

Email us for more info and pics.

btw below is our contact info...

--