Question G. Skill 32Gb Trident Z Neo (F4-3600C16D-32GTZN) UK availability?

TheMightyChuckaboo

Honorable
Apr 11, 2014
I might be going crazy after digging around online but I am genuinely curious as to why availability for G. Skills Trident Z Neos (more specifically the version I have mentioned) is so hard to find in UK markets. The only place I can see (and that I have heard of) are Newegg but this is obviously an american based retailer. From my recollection the only suppliers that I could find were Lambda-Tek and they are all sold out. Another is Germanys Alternate but I have never heard or used them before. Thanks in Advance!

When I was looking about a month ago I found it very hard to find any 3600mhz 2x16GB kits. The ones I did find were stupidly priced. I ended up going 2x16GB 3200mhz (CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16) and overclocking to 3600mhz which I managed without loosening timings.

TheMightyChuckaboo

Honorable
Apr 11, 2014
Interesting... I assume it's so hard to find as it's touted as the sweet spot for Ryzen 3000 and everyone wants it. Still, when compared to buying my trusty 16Gb G. Skill Ripjaws back in 2014 I cant recall widespread availability issues such as this. Then again it was a 'mainstream' memory kit. Thanks for the info.

Interesting... I assume it's so hard to find as it's touted as the sweet spot for Ryzen 3000 and everyone wants it. Still, when compared to buying my trusty 16Gb G. Skill Ripjaws back in 2014 I cant recall widespread availability issues such as this. Then again it was a 'mainstream' memory kit. Thanks for the info.
I came to the conclusion these kits have never been available in UK, it’s not that they are out of stock but have never been an option. My only guess is stock is not as readily available and is been directed to larger markets than the UK.

TheMightyChuckaboo

Honorable
Apr 11, 2014
I came to the conclusion these kits have never been available in UK, it’s not that they are out of stock but have never been an option. My only guess is stock is not as readily available and is been directed to larger markets than the UK.
Fair enough, thanks for the recommendation though. As long as I can get a kit that can OC comfortably to the speed and timings of the aforementioned RAM then all is good.