[SOLVED] Game Audio Muffled, Any Ideas?

WolfSamurai

Prominent
Sep 12, 2019
I decided to game today and I noticed that my audio sounded different, it was muffled sounding and it was very lower than usual, I can turn up my volume but it still has that muffled sound I have no idea what it is, I'm guessing when my manufacturer messed with a setting (when trying to fix another issue) it somehow made the audio sound like that. I tried everything I could by changing audio settings, updating the audio drivers, to disabling the audio enhancements and no dice it still sounds weird, I thought I was going crazy but something is clearly wrong here and I was just wondering if anyone knew what I could do to fix this issue.

Remeca

Reputable
Safe mode was more for if any audio did it. If it's just games, that narrows it down to some kind of audio or video application or setting with game profiles. What kind of manufacturers software related to audio and video do you have, which ones did you check?

WolfSamurai

Prominent
Sep 12, 2019
Safe mode was more for if any audio did it. If it's just games, that narrows it down to some kind of audio or video application or setting with game profiles. What kind of manufacturers software related to audio and video do you have, which ones did you check?
Manufacturers software I used hp audio control, I honestly didn't know I had it until after I updated the audio drivers, it's the only one I checked next to just normal windows sound settings.