Question Getting black screen on both monitors but I can still hear my game audio, people on discord, and they cans till hear me.

Jan 2, 2022
I'm having this problem where it seems like my pc crashes but it is still on, the monitors go black and they search for other input devices so it acts like the pc is not on. I can still hear my pc audio, I can still hear people on discord, and people on discord can still hear me. This problem started a while ago whenever I would play games like Destiny 2 so then I looked into it and came to a conclusion that it was a PSU problem as my old one had 500 or less wattage. So I bought a new one with 650 watts and the problem seemed like it was fixed. I no longer had the black screen issue until recently again. Now I don't know if it is still a PSU problem or a system problem.

Specs-
Intel Core i7-8700 3.20 GHz
Nvidia 3070 Founders Edition
16GB of ram
EVGA 650W Power Supply
Windows 10 64-bit home
Asus prime H310-Plus

Jan 2, 2022
Can test with a different cable to the monitor, doesn't have to be the most expensive, but look at a quality part.
Hey tried out new cables still nothing. A bit more info is that whenever my screen goes black and I click with my mouse or keyboard I can hear the windows error sound. So maybe something is wrong with the systems?

TRENDING THREADS