Question Getting constant BSOD everyday on windows, what parts should i replace?

Sep 29, 2021
So my computer out of nowhere after 4 years of usage has started to give me constant blue screens, I’ve already formated my pc at least 8-9 times in the last months, im really thinking it may be a hardware problem and wanna replace whats causing the problem or upgrade the pc to give it a better performance, the problem is: i dont know whats causing the problem, and i dont know if i should get another ram stick or replace my hard drive entirely

what should i get? The blue screens im mostly getting are:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
MEMORY MANAGEMENT
CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

maxtechniche

Reputable
May 10, 2018
www.youtube.com
So my computer out of nowhere after 4 years of usage has started to give me constant blue screens, I’ve already formated my pc at least 8-9 times in the last months, im really thinking it may be a hardware problem and wanna replace whats causing the problem or upgrade the pc to give it a better performance, the problem is: i dont know whats causing the problem, and i dont know if i should get another ram stick or replace my hard drive entirely

what should i get? The blue screens im mostly getting are:

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
MEMORY MANAGEMENT
CRITICAL PROCESS DIED
Run Windows Memory Diagnostic to see if the system detects memory errors.
Run chkdsk to test for disk errors
Run Speccy or HWINFO or whatever else to check component temperatures.
Run Prime95 or other stress testing software to check if the CPU or another component is overheating.

What do you mainly do on the computer when it BSODs?

Sep 29, 2021
Run Windows Memory Diagnostic to see if the system detects memory errors.
Run chkdsk to test for disk errors
Run Speccy or HWINFO or whatever else to check component temperatures.
Run Prime95 or other stress testing software to check if the CPU or another component is overheating.

What do you mainly do on the computer when it BSODs?

Just done it, windows haven’t seam to found any possible errors from what i’ve seen

Today it happened three times while trying to download bluestacks, hyper-v is already disabled

But most of the times it happens im playing games like csgo or simply opening windows explorer, im always with task manager open to see how much of my pc is using and im always at around 30% at cpu, memory and disk, so i dont think its a problem of low performance. Maybe some dust in the components?

maxtechniche

Reputable
May 10, 2018
www.youtube.com
Just done it, windows haven’t seam to found any possible errors from what i’ve seen

Today it happened three times while trying to download bluestacks, hyper-v is already disabled

But most of the times it happens im playing games like csgo or simply opening windows explorer, im always with task manager open to see how much of my pc is using and im always at around 30% at cpu, memory and disk, so i dont think its a problem of low performance. Maybe some dust in the components?
There are 4 things I told you to try and I don't think enough time has passed to do 1 of them. Make sure you try each of my suggestions.

Sep 29, 2021
What happened:

Chkdsk opened cmd and instantly closed itself
From the memory diagnose: no problems were detected
After this my asus motherboard tried an auto repair, then windows asked me to do so again after the pc booted, i let him do his thing but i don’t think it solved the problem

Edit: yes you were right i forgot to do last two, im doing so as i write this:

Speccy shown that the components are around 30° Celsius except the CPU which was at 50c when i opened speccy but now is back at 36c

To finish, prime95 shown a thread with 2 errors
“Hardware failure detected running 144k fft size”
“FATAL ERROR: final result was 000000, expected: 493E57E6”
Does that mean anything? The temperature of the components didnt change while testing the stress of the computer